Monday, April 15
Shadow

Tag: residential fire

No One Injured In House Fire – Blamed On Smoker Grill

No One Injured In House Fire – Blamed On Smoker Grill

News
Asheboro Fire Dept (via Facebook) ASHEBORO N.C. - No one was injured after a smoker grill on a deck led to a house fire in Asheboro earlier this week. The Asheboro Fire Department says on Sunday July 17th 2022 just before 5pm, fire crews were dispatched to a home on Heritage Court for a residential fire. An officer with the Asheboro Police Department arrived on scene and spoke with witnesses who said no one was home at the time of the fire and reported that the dog inside the home had been escorted out by a neighbor. Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control by around 5:30pm. In a press release Samantha East, Public Information Officer with the Asheboro Fire Department confirmed that they believe the fire started on the deck of the home and was caused by an unattend...