ASHEBORO N.C. –Randolph Health has announced they are implementing new visitation guidelines beginning today.
In a press release the hospital says that “due to the decreased COVID-19 activity in the area and admission of COVID-19 patients to our inpatient areas, Randolph Health is implementing new visitation guidelines beginning on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 7 a.m.”
New Visitation Guidelines
- Visiting Hours will be from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Visitors must 12 years of age or older.
- Visitors should enter the hospital through the Emergency Department. The main Visitor Entrance will remain closed. Parking is available in the parking garage located at the corner of White Oak Street and Miller Street.
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including a temperature check and symptom survey upon entering the facility.
- If visitor COVID-19 screening is negative, they will be allowed to enter. If COVID-19 screening is positive, visitor will be encouraged to see their Primary Care physician and will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors need to be masked, use proper hand hygiene and maintain social distancing when in the facility.
- Inpatients and Emergency Department patients can have unlimited visitors each day. The only exception is ICU patients are only permitted to have TWO visitors.
- COVID-19 patients are permitted to have TWO visitors from 4 – 8 p.m. – Maternity patients are permitted to have THREE adult visitors during active labor. Once labor is completed, maternity patients can have unlimited visitors.
Randolph Health urged they are continuing to work with national, state and local health agencies as well as local, county and state governments during this pandemic to ensure the upmost safety for staff and patients.