Wednesday, May 29
Shadow

Tag: N Church St

No One Injured In Asheboro House Fire

No One Injured In Asheboro House Fire

News
ASHEBORO N.C. (ACME NEWS) - No one was injured in a house fire in Asheboro where firefighters arrived to find a fully involved house fire Friday afternoon. Just before 2:30 pm, on Friday March 25th 2022, Firefighters with the Asheboro Fire Department were called to a house on N Church Street. First unit to arrive on scene advised a small house was fully involved. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control in just under an hour. The house involved was a total loss and the American Red Cross was called in to assist the residents who were displaced. The heat from the fire also damaged a neighbor's fence and siding and power had to be temporarily cut off after live power lines began arching and shooting out sparks. No injuries were reported...