ASHEBORO NC (RANDOLPH HEALTH) – Due to the decreased COVID-19 activity in the area and admission of COVID-19 patients to our inpatient areas, Randolph Health is implementing new visitation guidelines. Beginning Monday, March 15th at 10 a.m. Randolph Health will accept limited visitors.
New Visitation Guidelines:
- Visitors are only permitted during visiting hours (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Visitors needs to park in the parking garage and enter the facility through the Emergency Department.
- Before entering the facility, visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including a temperature check and symptom survey.
- If visitor COVID-19 screening is negative, they will be allowed to enter. If
COVID-19 screening is positive, visitor will be encouraged to see their Primary Care physician and will not be allowed to enter.
- Inpatients and Emergency Department patients are permitted ONE visitor per day and one visit per day except for COVID-19 patients. For the safety of the patient and the visitor, COVID-19 patients are NOT permitted to have visitors.
- The visitor may stay as long as desired during the visiting hours (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.). Once a visitor leaves, they will not be able to return that day and another visitor may not visit.
- Exceptions can be made to allow a limited number of people to visit those nearing the end of life or other special circumstances. People should talk with the patient’s nurse about these and other situations.
Randolph Health continues to work with national, state and local health agencies as well as local, county and state governments during this pandemic to ensure the upmost safety for staff and patients. Randolph Health appreciates your help during these challenging times to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Source: Randolph Health Press Release