Thursday, May 30
Shadow

Tag: RCFMO

Fire Consumes Randleman Hardee’s

Fire Consumes Randleman Hardee’s

Breaking News
(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News)(Scott Pelkey / Acme News) RANDLEMAN NC (ACME NEWS) - Fire crews responded to a commercial structure fire at Hardee's in Randleman Saturday morning. Photos posted to social media show flames 10 feet high over the building and thick black smoke that could be seen as far south as Asheboro. Photo by Julie-Blackburn Randleman, Sophia, Westside, Level Cross, Climax, and Guil-Rand Fire Departments worked to put out the fire. They were assisted by Randleman PD, and Randolph County EMS who were on standby at the scene. Officials ...

Space Heater Likely Cause Of Fatal House Fire

News
ASHEBORO NC - Officials have released the name of the victim of a fatal house fire in Denton on Thursday. According to a statement from the Randolph County Sheriff's office fire crews from Randolph and Davidson counties were called to a report of a house fire at 7026 Canaan Church Rd., in Denton. Initial reports from 911 calls indicated someone was possibly still inside the house. Fire crews arrived to find the home heavily involved with fire. While working to put out the fire, firefighters found the body of a male in the living room of the home. investigators with the Randolph County Fire Marshal’s Office determined that the fire was accidental and caused by an electric space heater. Jonathan Hogue, 29, was pronounced deceased at the scene by the Randolph County Medical Examiner. ...