ASHEBORO N.C. – A traffic stop by the Asheboro Police Department’s Special Enforcment Team (SET), lead to the arrest of an Asheboro man on drug trafficking charges last week.
On Thursday May 4th, 2023, Officers with the Asheboro Police Department’s Special Enforcement Team (SET) along with officers from the Vice/ Narcotics division initiated a traffic stop of a wanted suspect near the intersection of S Cox St and E Salisbury St.
According to a police report from the department, as a result of that traffic stop Mr. Timothy Fore was arrested on an outstanding warrant for allowing an unlicensed driver, aid and abet, and driving with license revoked.
In addition to the outstanding warrants, Fore was charged with multiple felony drug trafficking charges as well as several other traffic infractions.
Fore was taken before a Magistrate at the Randolph County Jail who found probable cause for all charges and was issued a secured bond of $1,000,000 along with Electronic House Arrest through Randolph County Sherriff’ s Office.
Mr. Fore has an upcoming court date on May 10th, 2023, for unrelated drug charges including possession of meth and possession of a controlled substance on jail property and is scheduled to appear again on the 23rd of May for the charges from this traffic stop as well as the warrants.
As of the time of this article Fore remains confined at the Randolph County Jail.
- Felony-TRAFFICKING, OPIUM OR HEROIN (x2 counts)
- Felony-PWIMSD SCH I CS
- Felony-MAINTN VEH/DWELL/PLACE CS (F)
- Felony-POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE
- Traffic-EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG
- Misdemeanor-POSSESS MARIJUANA UP TO 1/2 OZ
- Misdemeanor-POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- Misdemeanor-POSSESS MARIJ PARAPHERNALIA
- Infraction-EXPIRED/NO INSPECTION
- Traffic-ALLOW UNLICENSED TO DRIVE
- Traffic-A&A DWLR NOT IMPAIRED REV
$1,00,000 Secured Bond with Electronic House Arrest